Thursday, February 01, 2007

Captain's Note : NEW YEAR MSG & NEW HANDICAPS UPDATE

Hi Lady & Gentlemen!!

2006 has come and gone. 2007 has just been ashad in. As stated already our 1st game of 2007 is scheduled for the 14th Jan at Modderfontein. I know that most of us played a lot of golf during the festive season and shot very good scores.

Now please those who have not please log those scores and send me your “New Handicaps” for Update Purposes. We all know that as of 31st December 2006 the handicaps have been recalculated and we should most of us be having new handicaps.

For a record, as of the 1st Jan 2007 of which was my Birthday by the way my handicap is a “Solid 3”. AK 47 plays of a “Good 12”. The New Champ, Bra Gard is playing of a “lovely 8”. Pat Nyathi is now a “Weak 9” as I believe he should be playing of a “Dynamic 4”. Peter Ntsoko is also playing of a “Lousy 7” as I strongly think that he should be a “Fantastic 4 or 3”. Bra Moss is still on a “Grumpy 8”, just to name a few. I am sure you all understand and get my drift. Let’s all start the “WHO Year” on the 14th Jan at Modderfontein with correct Handicaps.

Best regards,

PTQ

CAPTAIN

No comments: